Monday, July 14, 2008

Well I have been here in Willis for a little over 2 weeks now and I think I have finally settled in. now admittedly living in a 19ft camper makes it hard to really settle in but the things that make a house a home are here for me. I have a bed & bath, a place to eat, a DVD player and a Wii. the dogs and cat have settled nicely. trip the girl dog is loving the 4 1/2 acer yard so much that I had to increase the amount of food I feed her. She seems a little disappointed over the fence I had installed this past week by Tracy Blevins of Beaver Creek Fencing but I love it. gravel was delivered this past week boy does that help keep the mud down, of course I did not mention that I needed it spread so I will have to drive the Jeep because the Nissan cant get through the rock. Shortts Excvating are the folks I had deliver the rock and they are going to send some one to spread it as soon as possible. They are also the ones who cleared the building site and I think they do great work. Still working on getting a house built, ... it will happen.

I'm heading back to the beach tomorrow to pick up a load of stuff. Its a quick trip down and back. My #3 son want's to come up. He will follow me up and then drive back to the beach by himself.

No comments: