Saturday, October 18, 2008

I haven’t been keeping up with the blogg lately I have just been too busy with “things” to hassle with blogging via dial up but I have moved from my 19ft camper into a small house that belongs to a snow bird friend of mine and it has satellite internet, not the best but better than dial up!!

Things here have been good. The weather last week was warm but the fall color has been just great. It has been many years since I have seen Fall. This past week, thanks to the mild temperatures, I put the top down on the Jeep and cruised a little of the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was hard not looking up as I drove. I love the way sun light shines through the trees causing the leaves to have a glow about them. I also LOVE it when a breeze comes by and it rains leaves; it’s just so magical. I love fall!!!!

Things are coming along on the cabin. They poured the footings this week. One thing done a week, I guess that’s progress. What can you say? My builder is working on another house soooo

1 comment:

Tony Plutonium said...

Beautiful picture - should be nice and cool and gorgeous up there now! I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed our week in your old stomping grounds.