Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have been awake since 4am today. I was so tired last night that I was in bed by 8pm and asleep not long after that. I tried to go back to sleep this morning but for me 8 hours sleep is a lot of sleep so that did not happen. There was a nice side to waking up so early I was able to watch the sun come over the mountain and light up the Buffalo. The sun has not shown its self in 3 days but today promises to be mild and sunny. It will be a good day to be outside but first the inside things must be done and since I have been up since 4 one would think that I should have the inside things done but to tell you the truth I have accomplished nothing. I read for an hour and then I watched a show I taped. I am sitting here writing when I should be doing laundry, working on the dry wall we put up last weekend, sweeping the floor bla bla bla……

Right now I don’t feel like doing anything and you know what after I put that load of laundry in the washer and sweep the floor and get the trash out to the jeep I’m going to just sit down on that couch and read a bid more, of course maybe I will get down to the garden and pick a little broccoli, give the dogs baths, Trip did get into that skunk last week, I need to hang the peg board in the shed. Oh the heck with it where is that book!!!

No comments: