Friday, March 04, 2011

I told myself I was going to do better blogging but then I got lazy. Sigh………..

Things with me have been good and like always busy. I have been dividing my time between the loft, which is looking good!, the outside, the weather has been AWESOME !!!!! and of course making the donuts, I have to have a job so I can pay to live in paradise.

I am dreading go to work today because I know its going to be busy, people if you are sick don’t wait till you get real sick to see a doctor and try to see your doctor before you go to the ED. I don't want to go to work to day its looking like it is going to be nice and I would much rather be outside preparing for spring which is in just 16 more days from now!!!! Of course living in the mountains means warmer days but the nights will still be too cold for planting but that just makes me want it more.

Well more later, gota go make the donuts!!!

No comments: