Monday, January 06, 2014

Its cold out there

It’s January 6th and it is getting very cold out side.  This morning I went out side expecting frigid temperatures but I was surprised to find that I was not cold at all.  When I checked out the temp on line I found that is was 34 degrees, not bad at all.  Well let me tell you things have changed in the last 10 hours.  Right now it is 12 degrees and the wind has picked up.  I had hoped that the weather guru’s might be off a bit but I am putting that hope aside, it’s cold out side……



I was on the couch reading a book when I noticed the sky darken, I looked up at the Buffalo and saw a white haze crossing it, at first I thought it was fog but it wasn’t it was snow.  When I lived at the beach some times it would rain across the street but my house would be dry.  That is what happened with the snow.  It was snowing on the Buffalo but not at my house.

If the weather guru’s predictions continue to be true tomorrow will be very cold but starting Wednesday we should be back to normal temps so all should be good.  I am hoping the power stays on and that the pipes don’t freeze.  


I am hoping for a good Wednesday and Friday to come, some friends and I need to split some wood.  I have a good wood supply right now but too many days like this one and I might find myself needing more sooner rather than later; Burrrrrrr

No comments: