Thursday, March 27, 2014

I need spring




When I was younger time seemed to take forever.  Days, weeks and months often passed at a snails pace until something came along that was enjoyable then time sped by.  Now that I am older time is flying.  There is no real difference in my perception of time a bad day passes just a fast as a slow day; as with every thing out there, there is an exception to my time passing thing, this winter.  This has been the longest winter I can remember. It has been wet and cold here in paradise.  There has been little sun; for the most part if the sun is out I am at work. 

Ohhh anyway spring has to get here sooner or later.   I have dreams of seeds and dirt.  I have dreams of fresh vegetables and fruit.  I have dreams of walks in the warm sun, mowing grass and bonfires.  I have dreams of being outside for hours and hours.  This cabin is so claustrophobic to me now.  I need sky and field,  I need fresh air, I need spring.

No comments: