Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It’s been a while since I have written in my blogg. It’s the 4th of December, the end of the year and I can hardly believe it. November flew by. It’s hard to believe that just over a week ago was Thanksgiving and my family and I were together in Pennsylvania. In November I also took a short trip to Norfolk to visit my sister while she was visiting her daughter and grandchildren. In the beginning of November I took a quick trip to the mountains to get things started on the “build a mountain home” adventure. November was a travel month for me; I hope December becomes the stay at home month although on the 15th I do have to go to Norfolk, mom is flying to New Orleans to be with my brother and his wife and Christmas day will be spent in Norfolk with my niece and her kids.

Well it is promising to be a typical winter day here on the Outer Banks, I spent yesterday afternoon bringing the plants in preparation for the front that came through with strong winds and cool temperatures. This morning there is a stiff wind with temperatures in the 40’s. The skies are overcast but that promises to change. It should be a nice cool, windy day, a day perfect for curling up with a hot cup of coffee or tea and a long neglected magazine or two.

No comments: