Sunday, February 03, 2008

According to Punxsutawney Phil, we have 6 more weeks of winter you would not guess that by todays weather. Here on the Banks we have warm clear weather with no wind. I must say I have a touch of spring fever.
This fever is complicated by the seed catalogs I have been getting. If I play it right I should have a nice log harvest. I plan on planting most of my stuff in pots that way the plants will get an early start on the Outer Banks and then mature in the mountains.

Gotta get ready for work. The bet makers at work are laying odds that we start out slow tonight; a lot of folks will be watching the super bowl but when the game is over we will pick up. I hoping its steady tonight we have been too busy as of late; this is the Outer Banks and we are suppose to be slow in the winter!

No comments: