Friday, February 29, 2008

There was a little problem starting the plane then...... a little problem landing but we got home safe!

The Grand Canon from the Colorado River

Ok I like Star Trek...... alot

Mom & Elvis

I don’t know where this month has gone. In less than 15 minutes from now it will be March 1st. It has been a busy February for me. Most of it has been spent getting my house ready to sell. I put a FSBO sign on the front lawn on the 23rd.

I did get away this month to Las Vegas and I must say that I had a pretty good time. My mother, sister-n-law and I went together. My sister-n-law and I went the Grand Canon on one of the tours that let you fly in on a plane, take a helicopter down to the bottom and then take a short boat trip along the Colorado river. I had a blast. The day would have been perfect if it had not been for the “precautionary landing” we made on the way back to Vegas. We were not sure if the landing gear was down and locked. Oops. Of course while I was in Vegas I could not resist getting my picture taken with a Klingon at the Star Trek Experience and mom got her photo taken with Elvis.

Well gotta go the house is going to be shown tomorrow and I have been cleaning all day. I’m beat and want to say hi to my bed

No comments: