Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring in Willis with freshly stocked streams, apple blossoms and cool fresh air

I just got back from the Virginia mountains. Spent 4 days up there while a big "hole" was dug on my land where the new house is going to be some day. Its a real shocker to see a beautiful piece of real estate get a gash taken out of it but I did not want to build on the ridge line so I had to clear from the hill side. If all goes according to plan the top of the roof will sit under the ridge line and hopefully blend in. We shall see, after all "the best laid plans of mice and men" don't always go as planed.

Weather up there and here at the beach has been a bit wet. I keep saying that we need the rain but I also need to get rid of the ants in my front yard and that will take a dry, calm day.

No comments: