Saturday, May 17, 2008

Whoh!! Stop this train and let me off!! I can’t believe it’s the middle of May already! I have been getting ready to move to the mountains for at lest the summer. I had my land up there cleared a bit more and my camper moved back to the building site. Yep I’m going to spend the summer (8 weeks) in camper with at least 1 dog and a cat. I am planning on taking a travel nursing job. It’s a way for me to afford having 2 residences. The paper work for that job is unreal and I had to get 3 shots and have some lab work done. It will be worth it I know it!!

While I was up there last weekend my #3 son was in another auto accident. Seems a lady talking on her cell phone did not notice her light had turned red and smashed into my son, the car was totaled. He had minor injuries and I think he will be OK but now I have to deal with the insurance company. Today the boy and I are going on an all day mystery tour in search of a car. Yippy kiya!

What more could happen in my already confusing and complicated world… the house could sell. There is a nibble. It would be a good thing but right now it would also be a head ache.

Things here on the Outer Banks could not be better. The weather has been to die for. #2 son says the surf has been great. My #1 son is away right now he is on the ground crew for one of the boats in the Tybee 500 catamaran sail boat race and is loving life.

Well gotta go. Looks like its going to be a good weekend.

No comments: