Sunday, June 01, 2008



I know I have said this before but I love this time of year on the Outer Banks. I spent the whole morning in the yard tending my plants. One thing I will sorely miss in the mountains is the early growing season. I picked my first batch of green beans and tomatoes are growing on the plants I have in hanging baskets.

Yesterday was the home inspection. The inspector was here for 3 hours. I was at work and to tell you the truth I did not want to be here. I don’t think there is anything wrong with this house but I have heard horror stories of inspectors finding things wrong that cost thousands of dollars to fix. I guess that’s why people hire them. I know I would not buy a house with out an inspection!!

Cheese and crackers my stomach cant take much more of this!!!

No comments: