Friday, August 08, 2008


I’m in heaven today, cool temperatures very little humidity and lots of sun is what greeted me this morning. Last night the Buffalo was surrounded by fluffy pink clouds and as I was taking in the view the old saying “Red sky at night sailor’s delight” popped into my head along with the wish that today would be fair. That wish has been fulfilled.

Things are moving along on the cabin. I went to check out windows and doors and have talked to the cabinet man. Hopefully the foundation will be down by the end of the month and the cabin dried in by the end of September. I have been told that the cabin should be ready for me to move in to by November but I’m hoping I'm in by the first of the year. November is doable the house is only 720sf but………

Well I’m off to clean and organize the shed; my project for today.

No comments: