Monday, September 01, 2008

There goes the metal!!!

Wow its September 1st already my golly where has the time gone?

Things with me are going ok. They still have not started on the house, maybe tomorrow. I’m getting to the point where I will believe the house will be built when it happens. The barn debris has been cleaned up. Yeaaaaaa….. Tim Boone of Booth Creak Excavating finished the job today and it was very well done. While I did not intend to spend the money to clean that area at this time and the clean up will make things a little tight financially it does look a lot better. It should look real nice next summer. This spring maybe I can put a pond in that would look great, we shall see.

I haven’t heard from my brother, he and his wife live in Harvey La right outside of New Orleans. They went to my sisters in Pensacola fl to wait out the storm. I tried to call them today and as could be expected the message I got was that all the circuits were busy. I’ll try again tomorrow. We won’t know if everything is OK levee wise for a few days anyway. Now all eyes will turn to Hanna. Looks like it will be an east coast storm but if it stays on its projected path I’ll get more rain up here than my family on the North Carolina coast; oh boy

No comments: