Saturday, October 30, 2010

Its hard to believe that October is almost over. Here in my little patch of paradise in SW Virginia there was a hard frost last night. I stayed warm and toasty thanks to my hard work earlier this fall splitting and stacking wood and my wood stove. Thing here are slowing down a bit. I have spent the last 3 days at home just hanging around. Of course I have been sick with a cold but none the less it has been nice not going any where or doing anything. Last Saturday I had a dinner party and the week before that I went on a bike ride on the Virginia Creeper Trail . My friends and I rented our bikes in Damascus VA. This is a list Bike Rentals. We were very happy with the Bike Station equipment and service. I had a great time doing both activities and I will jump at the chance to “do things” but thanks to this cold this weekend I’m staying home doing “nothing”. Well maybe not nothing but less.......

No comments: