Monday, November 22, 2010


This is Thanksgiving week and I am sitting here at my computer drinking coffee and catching up on the morning news and my e-mail. The view out my window is beautiful. The sun is shining on the almost bare trees, birds are flying and swooping. When I step out it is noisy with their chirping. The air is a little crisp but not cold. Instead of being covered with frost my Jeep is covered in dew. We are in for another mild November day.

I have been enjoying the past three days off from work but I am tired. Today I am going to rest, kinda. I’m not leaving the property. I may do a little weed eating; it’s not something I would plan on doing this time of year but it is too mild to just sit inside and read a book or watch a movie. I have some places I want to clear off and it will be easier now than in the spring. I’m also going to start putting up some Christmas stuff, a few lights here and there, nothing much, just a little spirit.

No comments: