Saturday, April 02, 2011

The daffodils are hidden under the snow to the left of the photo.

It’s been quite a week here. Monday it snowed then it rained then it just plane got cold and today they call for high winds. Hummm….. I have finished my book and magazines, I have baked bread and I have cleaned house. It was warmer here the beginning of March than it is now!!! I had all my seeds out and was planning on where to plant them and now I have been reminded that winter is not over yet. I want to plant things and I need to cut the grass but it is winter again!!!! Agggggg I have spring fever sooooo bad!!!!!!


I did get to see a sun set last night, it wasn’t as pretty as the sun sets at the beach but I do miss seeing the sun rise and sun set so while it was not perfect it was very nice.

No comments: