Sunday, June 05, 2011

It is June already, oh my gosh, the summer is in full force and it seems like I am still doing things that were meant to be done in the spring but there is so much to do in Floyd that time seems to be flying!!!! Just last night I had the privilege to go to my first classical concert. Can you believe that here in the middle of gods county there is a classical music festival going on. I am very impressed by the sound of all those instruments combined together to form a coherent sound. As I was listening the thought came to me that human civilization has only existed for a few thousand years and in that time many musical instruments producing a plethora of sounds have been made and someone had the ability to combine all those sounds into a symphony. It is just awesome.

No comments: