Saturday, June 02, 2012





There is a lot going on in the world today.  The news as always is just plane depressing and with the election “heating up”, ( boys and girls if you think the political BS has been bad hold on to your hat its about to go to warp), I find myself avoiding the news except in the morning and late afternoon after all I do want to be informed. It is important to have an understanding of what is going on not an obsession with it.  So I have been here in paradise piddling around the property, working in the garden, fixing up this and that and in general keeping my inner self calm.  I am making a conscious effort to remain in place this year and allow my roots to dig in deeper and grow stronger.  I feel at peace on this little piece of land.  I know some of the trees personally.  I can smell the difference in the air from where I live and where I work.  The water tastes good, the birds sing, frogs and crickets croak and chirp and the fire fly’s entertain at night.  I have not been “doing” much this year just living in my little piece of paradise.


No comments: