Monday, October 29, 2012


I am in the pink area

I woke up this morning to….. snow….. When I went to bed last night I expected to wake up to rain and wind, after all the weather gurus around here were saying we might get a few snow showers this evening.  Now in all honesty there is just a dusting of snow.  It looks a lot like what powered sugar would look like on a donut.  There is now a chance of 1-4 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow.  Not that bad but still messy.  I guess I will have to go down to the barn and get the snow shovel.  I don’t know why I did not think of that yesterday when I was getting ready for the “Frankenstorm” other wise known as Sandy.

I talked to my boys on the Outer Banks.  As of yesterday they had faired well.  It was just another storm to them. 

I will be glad when this storm is gone; it has been non stop news for the past week.  One good thing about it, the storm knocked the presidential election off the front “page” of the news for a while!!!

No comments: