Friday, June 28, 2013

For the past few days I have been working on a project that I was a little hesitant to start.  A friend gave me a dishwasher for free, it was white and I wanted to try and match it to the rest of the kitchen.  I went on line and found some stainless steal paint and a few examples of what could be done.  I figured the worst I could do was mess up a paint job and for that there is always more paint or a curtain so I ordered the paint and this is the result of my endeavor.


 

I like it


I posted how I did it on Youtube

 

Stuff I bought

 

Range & Dishwasher Kit (Thomas Paint)

Paint and clear coat
FG-RDKIT
$24.95

Save a Trip Kit (Thomas Paint)

Rollers and brushes
FG-LFRPH
$3.99

Shipping $9.75

Plastic paint $6 (Lowes)

Window film $13 (Lowes)

 Total $57.69


Stuff I had

Drop cloth

Paint tape

Paper



No comments: