Sunday, July 07, 2013

It’s another cloudy day in paradise


It’s another cloudy day in paradise, the sun tries to peak out every now and then but cant seem to break through the seemingly unending gray sky.  The air is very humid but there is a cool feel to it, that is until one tries to do anything then the humidity refuses to allow the sweat that comes with activity to evaporate causing it to feel muggy.  With all the rain lately, so far in the first 7 days of this month we have had over 3 inches of rain which is our monthly average…….. , one would think my house would be immaculately clean, its not, my little indoor projects would be done, there not  or I would have at least finished reading a good book, no again.  I have put a dent in the dip and chips and rediscovered that vanilla ice-cream taste real good with coke pored over it.  I hate to think what I could do right now to a chocolate cake or bag of candy!!!

I NEED TO MOW THE GRASS!!!!!!!!

Any way, I guess I will head out to the shed and put some tools away……. sigh……sigh…..sigh….. maybe clean it up a little…….sigh……sigh……sigh…..it really needs to be done I can hardly move around in there…….augggggg…OK here I go… to the shed……..



No comments: