Monday, November 25, 2013

Quick trip to KDH

I made spaghetti sauce at home and brought it to the beach so my boys could have a home cooked meal


Walk way to the beach



View from my hotel room balcony 

Selfie of me on the balcony.

I just got back from a short trip to see the boys.  The weather on the Banks was less than pleasant but it was great to see the boys.  My work schedule will keep me from seeing them over the holidays so I wanted to get there while I can so to hell with the weather. 

I stayed at Shutters on the Banks, the old Colony IV, and it was nice enough, nothing special, but it was clean and the staff was very nice and while the breakfast was a simple continental style it was good and I did not leave hungry.

I did not get to shop like I wanted to.  I only had a day and a half there and I wanted to spend all the time I could with the boys.  I am planning on going back the end of March, just before rates go up and stay for 3 full days so I should be able to get together with folks I missed this trip and do some shopping



No comments: