Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Reusable bags


I try very hard to “conserve, reuse, re-purpose or recycle” one of the ways I do this is to use reusable shopping bags.  I found this article on bacteria in reusable shopping bags very interesting.  Lucky for me I already wash my bags, not as often as I should I am sure but…..


I have been using the same bags for more than 6 years they are ChicoBags and I can just clip them on my purse.  I have tried the folding reusable bags but I never remember to take them to the store, I don’t forget my ChicoBags because they are attached to my purse and I take my purse with me to the store.



I have ordered some new ones because the ones I have are starting to show their age.  They are a few dollars more than when I bought them the first time, $9 for 3 as opposed to $20 for 4, but they have held up well and for me are worth it.

Reusable Shopping Tote / Grocery Bag by ChicoBag - 4 Pack - Assortment (1 Blue, 1 Green, 1 Purple, 1 Red) : Amazon.com : Kitchen & Dining




No comments: