Monday, April 17, 2006


Easter morning around 6:30 am Willis VA.

some bikers on bikers weekend


Boy has it been a busy few weeks. Both my mother and middle son spent time in the ER; it’s been a while since I spent time on the patient’s side of the ER visit and I DONT LIKE IT!!!! My mom broke her arm and my middle son just seems to have a sensitive vagal response under the right conditions pain makes him pass out he’s going to have to be careful and that kid has always been rough and tumble. Other than doctor visits I’ve been busy working in the yard, spring is here! I tooled around town looking at the big bikes that came to town during biker week (April 4-8 this year). Riding on of those things scare’s the heck out of me but I like to look at them. Over the Easter weekend I got to go to the mountains it was too short a visit but I needed to get off this Island! The next three days (night’s) I’ll be at work and before you know it another week will have past.

No comments: