Sunday, October 22, 2006

It has been a busy October. It is hard to believe it is the 22 of the month already. I thought that as you got older things were suppose to slow down but NOOOO... between mom, work and the kids my time is pretty much taken up. Oh well everyone is for the most part healthy and happy; we all have jobs, food to eat and a place to sleep what else does a person really need?




these shots were taken Friday morning around 8am it has been a cloudy October

helocopter landing;

EMS gives the ED staff an in-service on how things operate on the copter each year just incase one of the staff has to accompany a patient. I missed the in-service and the flight that comes with it I had to work that night. I got to work just as they were returning from the in-service flight. I miss all the cool in-services. Dare County Med Flight EMS what a great job!!!


This is the newest member of our family, I never intended to have a cat but I guess I have one. I call her Jean Gray: My cousin and his wife hosts a family and friends’ party every year. They live on a farm and through out the year my cousin piles things that can burn in a big heap, the night of the party he burns it. It is a great bonfire. Well this year it seems a momma cat had kittens in the heap of stuff so when the fire was going good momma cat carrying a kitten came running out with three other kittens in hot pursuit. The kittens were scooped up by the folks standing around well actually they were scooped up by people scurrying around chasing kittens. Momma cat and the kitten she was carrying ended up in the field somewhere the three other kittens ended up in the homes of three of the guests. I bet ya next year the pile of stuff set to be the bonfire gets a good going over before it gets lit!!

The kitten and bonfire thing happened in August I thought I would be able to find her a home but she gets along so well with the dogs that I decided to keep her.

* Check this site out its kinda cool; Yahoo Time Capsule - by Jonathan Harris

1 comment:

Tony Plutonium said...

Marvel Girl is a very pretty (and lucky) lady!