Monday, October 23, 2006

* Tonight I will be talking to a bunch of girl scouts about first aid kits so I decided to get some last minute information on the internet. I keyed in hiking-first-aid-kits, tooled around on a few of sites that came up when I saw a tee shirt and remembered I wanted to get a Stewart/Colbert 2008 tee shirt and bumper sticker so I looked up Stewart/Colbert 2008 and tooled around a few sites finding this site; Rationally Speaking . To me just happening on to something is great. To learn something new or be exposed to something unexpected makes life more interesting. Of course everything has a flip side I wasted nearly 3 hours tooling around the net and never did find what I started out looking for ;-)

* Today is a cloudy and cool day on the Outer Banks. Great day for drinking coffee and reading.

* Monet is on exhibit in Raleigh until January. My walking buddy and I are hoping to see it sometime in November another friend of mine has already seen it and she said it is well worth the trip. North Carolina Museum of Art

No comments: