Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I just got back from a trip to the mountains. It was more of a business trip than anything else.
This is a photo of where the new house will be. I'm looking for a builder now. I hope to break ground by the first of the year. aye ....

I discovered a nice little restaurant outside of Willis Va on 221 called Dino's Greek Hillbilly restaurant. They had some of the best peta bread I have had outside of Philly, I believe it was home made. The gyro was great and Rosa one of the owners and Tina the waitress were both very nice. Along with great Greek food they also serve traditional US and Mexican foods. Check it out if you are over that way.

Nice composite shot of "Lovers Leap" off hwy 58


These two shots are of a lake out side of Clarksville Va I have been going this way for a long time and I have never seen the bottom of this lake before. Not good.

No comments: