Friday, November 16, 2007

Lovers Leap on hwy 58 in Virginia

early morning last week in the mountains

and now the beach

It is hard to believe that it has been two weeks since my last post. I have been to the mountains and back and am getting ready to head on up to PA for a nice Family Thanksgiving (think national lampoon) the trip home is always an adventure I love it!!!). It seems that the slower I hope my life will become the busier I get.

The trip to the mountains was very productive. I still do not have a builder, I want two estimates thats that, but I have a septic system plan and someone to put it in!!!!!

Well I'm off to Virginia Beach to see my sister. She is up from Pensacola to visit her daughter and grand kids. like I said the slower I want things to be the busier I get.

1 comment:

Jet said...

I thought I would give you another idea on a house. My husband also builds house out of timbercrete blocks (Auz-Bloc). It is green friendly and makes for a beautiful house. The website is www.timbercrete.com.au There is a manufacturer here in Floyd Co. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. We would love to be able to build a house for you.