Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am so over this! Last month I went to Las Vegas and while I was there I saw “Menopause the Musical” and one of the main themes was hot flashes. Well folks ever since I have been home I have been flashing. We are not talking little personal summers, these are events where people look at me rise an eye brow or two and say “you seem to be a little red in the face”. It is said god is a fair and just being but from my point of view as a woman I don’t think so! The sex hormone god gave women causes them endure a “monthly visitor”, child birth and menopause. Men on the other hand get a hairy body(that they are not expected to shave), a deep voice and a desire to play paint ball…… Oh.. I forgot when they get older they also get an enlarged prostate that restricts the flow of pee….. never mind I’ll keep the hot flashes.

No comments: