Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The moon Jupiter and Venus on a clear windy night in Nags Head

this is not normal November beach traffic.....

Its been a very busy week or so…

I just got back from the beach; I went there for thanksgiving and to put a few days in at work. The beach was busy. Traffic was almost as bad as it is in the summer…. Well maybe not that bad but it was close. Work was busy. Sometimes I get the feeling that folks go to the beach just to go to the ER, work was great we were slammed.

My family and I celebrated thanksgiving on Friday, there was way too much food and the company was wonderful. I can’t wait for Christmas. The holidays are always best when spent with family and friends.

The house is moving right along. The roof is on, we will see how long it take for the windows to be put in.

No comments: