Sunday, February 01, 2009

  • It’s the first day of February and the weather is great. This morning the sun was shining so it only made sense that the dogs and I should take a walk and we did. We took a different path this time and came upon these bones. I think it may have been a cow there are a lot of them around here.
  • The dogs and I continued up the path, the path was up a hill and it’s easier to go up the path to start because on the way home when I can go down the path (hill) I’m lazy that way. Anyway walking along the path I looked to my left and saw this. To me it looked very inviting so up I went.


  • I had never been here before but it’s a nice site. That is the Buffalo in the distance. I will make it a point to vary my walks from now on. I can actually drive the Jeep down a lot of these paths and then take to foot when the way gets too narrow.

  • I’m a big The Daily Show & Colbert Report fan but with my work schedule I don’t get to see them every time they are on TV. These shows have to be seen pretty close to the air date to get the jest of the humor so I don’t worry about seeing them in rerun. I discovered something this week the Comedy Channel plays the previous week’s shows back to back on the weekend starting at 7am; the Daily Show is rerun on Saturday and the Colbert Report on Sunday. When I move I hope to have DSL and I will be able to watch what ever I want when I want on the internet, but since all I have now is Hughes Net I’ll watch the weekend reruns on TV if I have time.

No comments: