Saturday, February 14, 2009

My farmer friend moving his cattle from one field to another

This reminds me of a winter shot but its 55 degrees out

It’s been a nice few days. I can’t believe it’s the middle of February. Other than the breeze things here have been very mild. I have been assured that the weather will get cold again. I have been told many a story of March & April snows.

The dogs and I have been taking our daily walks and I have been looking for some nice photos to shoot but there is slim pickins in that department. I haven’t had much to talk about either. I don’t like to put too much politics in this blog and that’s what been on my mind as of late so I’ll just keep my mouth shut.

For the most part things are good. I have made some nice friends up here and they are getting me out and about. They are costing me money though; I have to buy blouses because I can’t wear my t-shirts on our outings.

My builder is threatening to get some work done on the cabin. He tells me it will be done in a month….. Ok…… we will see.

No comments: