Saturday, February 28, 2009


Its feeling a lot like spring this last day of February; this past week we have had warm temperatures and periods rain. I have seen the green tips of what I hope are lilies on the road bank near my driveway gate. I have been warned by the folks that have been living here a long time that March is truly a month of transition. I have heard tails of blizzards and ice storms where folks were stuck in their homes for weeks!!! March is promising to start off like a lion (cub), we are expecting a wintry mix tonight and tomorrow.


Things are moving along on the cabin. The windows and doors have finally been set and they have started on the soffits. While it’s predicted to be cold next week there is no rain in the forecast till Friday so hopefully something will get done.

1 comment:

pethtelfamily said...

Looks great, Cindy!