Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I woke up this morning, stumbled into the kitchen let the dogs out, turned the coffee on, checked the fire in the wood stove and looked at the digital thermometer. At first I thought it said 21 degrees but after I fixed my cup of coffee and put my glasses on I took another look at the temp. It had changed to 1.6 degrees that’s when I realized that the 21 had been actually 2.1. burrr rabit!!!

I took a ride to the local convenience store yesterday afternoon to get some sour cream for my home made chili when I came across another Jeep owner. This guy has a red Jeep with a 4 inch lift kit, beefed up tires, wench and all kinds of stuff. He is a real Jeep enthusiast, kind of a Jeep jock. well I love my Jeep but I only know how to drive it and I haven't gotten any "attachments" YET , so a lot of what he had to say went over my head. But we had a good conversation anyway. He told me how he had some fun whipping around on Buffalo Mt rd in drifts that came up higher than his wheel wells. I told him how I got stuck and then pulled out by a range rover. "His reply; oh no I know that guy and I'll never hear the end of it!" It’s a small world.

No comments: