Friday, April 24, 2009

I can honestly say it has been a busy week. This time last week I was pulling on to the OBX. I spent last weekend visiting with friends and family which translates into eating a lot. I could not have asked for better weather, the weekend was nearly perfect. I needed to get away from here and clear my head and going to the beach did that for me. By Monday I was ready to come home.

And speaking of home…. The boys have been hard at work on the cabin, plumbing and electric are roughed in and inspected, most of the insulation is in and the outside should be stained shortly. It might even be done I worked last night so I haven’t had time to check on progress today. Again I’m not getting my hopes up, this whole project has been stop and go, their going right now but they can stop at any moment!

I woke up this afternoon to some hot temps. Its 80 degrees outside and its supposed to be a warm weekend. There is a high danger of fire warning out right now. The humidity may go down to 20 %, that’s not something I have not seen in forever. Low humidity on the Outer Banks is in the 40% range. This hot weather can go give me the cooler spring temps; I’m glad I changed my mind and installed central air!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Ya, you would have been sweating sooo much!

Cindy Lee said...

You know me I HATE hot weather and to me when its in the 80's its hot!!

LOL ;-)