Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its 11 o’clock at night on my first day living in my new cabin and I am using my DSL hook up!!!!!! I should be excited about having my first dinner here (chicken rice and fresh picked green beans), sleeping in my new bedroom and enjoying my wonderful view but to be flat honest I’m totally excited about the DSL. It’s was great cooking on my new stove and taking a shower in my nice big shower but now I can also watch the Daily Show when ever I want!!

I have so much to do, finish moving out of the house my friend so generously allowed me to use, and it is a MESS I will start that clean up tomorrow. I also have to get this house in order, I have so much to do that that aint gonna happen any time soon. I have had 6 days off and I got a lot done but I’m getting ready to work 5 out of the next 7 days, that doesn’t sound like much but I work 12 hour days, so I wont be able to get a lot done this next week. Oh well I’m in my new home, I have DSL and a phone so all is good!!

No comments: