Monday, September 28, 2009

I am sitting inside my sons house here on the Outer Banks, sweating (I don't like hot weather...) I had a few days off and decided to hit the beach. I am enjoying visiting my friends and my mom but I have been so busy that I have not even touched foot on the beach. I haven't seen much of my boys, the surf has been good and what do surfers and sailers choose when the choice is surf or family, not family. Today I am taking "it off" and plan on hitting the beach for a little while this evening. Tomorrow morning I am going to catch the sunrise before I hit the road back home.


I have been to a few restaurants this trip; Striper's in Manteo was good, Colington has a new place called Skeeters that was GREAT! Last night per mom’s request we went to Awful Authors, I have never been all that impressed with them, and I wasn’t last night either, but my mom likes it there so what do ya do. We will all be getting together again tonight for dinner most likely at Tortugas Lye. How do you get a bunch of surfers and sailors to meet up with you, feed them.

Addendum; Tortugas was great!!!




No comments: