Sunday, September 13, 2009

I have come to the conclusion that I like to work I just don’t like going to work and if I had my drothers I’d rather play. I can’t believe Labor Day weekend was last weekend. Time has just flown by. Last Saturday night I was in Floyd with “old” friends meeting new friends, listening to music and having a few beers. 1 week ago today I was at another friends house and again I was meeting new friends and enjoying a pot luck dinner. The food was sooo good. Last Monday, Labor Day I had an awesome 3 course lunch and a bottle and a half of wine with a few friends; we were going to hike up the buffalo before lunch but we decided to walk around my friend’s property instead, left more time to eat. I was going to hang some drywall but after all that playing I was too tired!! Of course having that long week end off means that this week is going to be hell; on Tuesday, off Wednesday, on Thursday off Friday, and so on and so on for 10 days.

I did do a little work I got some plants in the ground a few weeks back. I planted cabbage, broccoli and collards. I may have planted them too late but what the heck we shall see!!

Well off to bed, I'm too old for night shift!

No comments: