Saturday, July 27, 2013

Floydfest 2013 day 3



When I awoke this a.m. in my nice dry bed I was thankful that my friend had insisted that we not camp at FloydFest this year.  Of course we did intend to go back and enjoy some music but after checking FB and learning how less than pleasant parking had become we decided not to go today.  I’m thinking things aren't going to be any better tomorrow…… Bummer………


View from my deck looking south, thinking no FF this am




So took to canning some beans... that's my FF schedule for today in the back ground



This is the parking lot I had been parking in..... glad I was not there because Blue Ridge Muse posted a photo of a jeep just like mine stuck up to the hub caps in mud.

The above photos thanks to a photo posted by Ami Reist on the FF FB page and the Roanoke Times.
 I was not there thank goodness!!!!!!

No comments: