Wednesday, September 20, 2006

As I have said before I HATE hot weather. During the summer I enjoy my AC. I’m bad; I keep my thermostat at 75 during the day and 70 at night. In the summer I exercise very little (not at all). I don’t take the dogs for a walk, I don’t ride my bike. If I get hot when I do it I don’t do it! Well the weather here on the Banks has begun to cool down so for the past few weeks I have been taking the dogs for an evening walk. Lord knows they need it; Cesar Millan the dog whisper has it right when he says dogs behave better when they have had their exercise. On top of the dog walks today I restarted my daily walk.

My walking buddy called me the other day and reminded me that it was time to get back on the band wagon. “Cindy” she said “I giggle when I walk; we have to start walking again!” I looked at her raised my left eye brow and said “You don’t giggle and on your fattest day you’re not fat but yes we need to start walking again because unlike you I have fat that need’s to be firmed up”

So today we took it easy (her ideal) and just walked 2 ½ miles but add that to the 1 ½ miles I walked this evening with the dogs and my glutes and thigh muscles are not happy. God I hate exercise.

So what do I like? I don’t know you’ll have to ask me later.

No comments: