Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Last week the long range forecast showed an OK week ahead; well as the old saying goes around here “if you don’t like the weather just wait a few minutes”. It seems a low has formed in the past few days giving both Carolina coasts some very inclement weather. It looks like indoor time for the next few days including Thanksgiving Day. The merchants and restaurant owners will be happy. No problem for me I will be working and rainy weather is great sleeping weather.

Visit this site OBX Connection - Weblog for some beach photos. Once there if you go to the home page and visit the monthly photo contest you can check out some more OBX shots.

I will be going up to my nieces place for Thanksgiving dinner. My sister is coming up from Pensacola, my mom has gone down to New Orleans, and my kids will be at their fathers. Whoa trying to keep up with where everyone is and will be makes my head spin.

Well I hope all who read this have a great holiday. Remember there is NOTHING more important than family and friends and people do not have to have the same blood to be family and family can be the best friends.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: