Friday, December 08, 2006

  • I have spent the majority of the past week and a half at work and the temperatures have been great. Just the other day I commented on how little wind we have had and how pleasant it has been outside, well what a difference a day makes. This morning at around 6am I took the dogs out. I was dressed in a night shirt a pair of shorts and flip flops. When I opened the door to the basement I could tell it was a little chilly so I grabbed a long sleeve flannel shirt and continued. When I opened the door from the basement to the outside the cold wind just about took my breath away! Burr damn! I quickly shooed the dogs out and headed back upstairs to get a sip of my nice hot coffee. I checked on the weather; 28 degrees with 20-30 mph winds. I know some of you might say to yourself that’s not that cold but when you have had night time temperatures in the 50’s and no real wind and then all of a sudden wake up to 28 degrees with 20-30 mph winds out of the NW it’s a bit of a shocker. Needless to say I called my walking buddy and let her know that I’m not walking this morning. This is an inside day!

No comments: