Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It’s the day after Christmas and I’m feeling the effects of the kid that cough and sneezed all over me last week. I have spent the dayjust watching TV and thinking that when I feel better I’m going to diet and exercise BUT! I think I have changed my mind. While I was watching Paula Poundstone it occurred to me that today, the day after Christmas and 6 days from the new year, that just about EVERY commercial is a about weight loss. Normally commercials are not the big of a deal to me I don’t watch that much TV but I’m not feeling well today; My head is way too stuffy to read and I just don’t feel like getting into a movie so I’m channel surfing and these commercials are sooo bothersome to me that I think I’m not going to diet. Right now I think I will keep these ten pounds I have gained and buy bigger pants. There have been no paints commercials at all today. Now I may change my mind about the ten pounds tomorrow but today, at this very moment in time, diets be dammed I’m buying new paints.

No comments: