Sunday, December 24, 2006

Well here it is Christmas Eve 2007. I have been up since 4am baking but even though that seems early it really wasn’t you see I crashed last night sometime between 8 and 8:30pm. I worked a lot this week and those 12 hour shifts take a toll especially when I don’t sleep like I should.

I had planed on going by the Poulos place last night; they are the family that won NBC’s "Al be home for Christmas” house last year but I only took a short nap yesterday after work, I then did a little house work, went to see “Night at the Museum” (not as good as I had hoped but I liked it and will buy it when it comes out in DVD) and then went with my son as he did a little last minute shopping by 7pm I could hardly move And I don’t remember much after 8pm.

My schedule is light today a little precooking for tomorrow and some gift wrapping. I hope to ride around and look at the lights and I will make it to the Poulos house; they go all out every year. Good people.

Well to all who read this I hope you are able to take a breather today, be safe and:

Merry Christmas

No comments: