Monday, March 12, 2007

Well I did it. For years I’ve wanted to. It’s been my mid-life crises dream but I could never “justify” it, but last Friday I did it. I bought a Jeep. My #2 son crashed into my Focus last month then the brakes had to be replaced and I have this feeling that it won’t be long before the clutch needs replacing and besides I was going to buy a Jeep next year anyway, and it will be soooo much more fun going to the mountains in a jeep and I do live at the beach and if you live a the beach you should reeeeally have a 4 wheel drive vehicle…………….

Photos when I take possession of the thing, it’s at the dealership waiting on its tow package.


I cant believe I did this........

2 comments:

Tony Plutonium said...

Woo-hoo!! I wanna SEE!

So are you getting "OBX2MTS" as your vanity tags? It's not a Jeep without vanity tags...

Cindy Lee said...

I was going to resist the vanity tag but heck its a red Jeep (not my first choice of color)and if your going to go "wild" why not the vanity tag!