Sunday, March 25, 2007



Yesterday was a good day on the Outer Banks. I spent the first half sleeping (I worked the night before) and had planned on spending the second half getting all the indoor stuff done thus freeing up today. When I got up yesterday afternoon it was just too good a day to stay inside. My #1 son came over and took the girl dog for a run so I decided to take the boy dog for a walk on the beach. It was a bit busier on the beach than I thought it would be so the boy had to stay on the leash but he still had a good time. I will say it’s hard to snap pictures while holding a leash.



I saw this this morning an thought it was great I could see my mother doing this; Wii game console bowling over U.S. retirees - Yahoo! News

1 comment:

swamp4me said...

I was out your way last weekend. We were visiting a friend at Jockey's Ridge. It was a little chilly and very windy - kept just about everyone off the beach except for us :)