Thursday, May 31, 2007



these photos were taken this morning around 8am

Oh my time has passed since I last visited the blogesphere but the weather here has just been too good to be indoors! Any one who made it to the Banks this week or last had to be happy.

My #3 son and I made it up to the mountains last weekend and it was a good trip. I did not have time to take any photos while I was there, it was a there and back trip. We did find time to see Pirates of the Caribbean (liked it) and go to Barns & Noble I also talked to a builder and made arrangements to talk to two architects when I’m up there in July. Man I guess we were busy.

Things here on the yard & garden side are going good (of course that’s not unusual for this time of year). Every thing is just so….. green. I love it!

No comments: