Sunday, May 13, 2007

Now what?

Well I have one more certificate under my belt so I am now even more certifiable than I was before. Of course the course I took, which is required if someone wants to work in the department I work in, is being updated so many of the protocols we were tested on are not in use or have been updated so I really should retake the course in 2008 but I don’t have to until 2011. What would you do? No more education for me until September, right now I can relate to how the kids feel as the school year ends!!

We have had a lot of weather on the banks this week. Today is cloudy and cool, yesterday was “hot” and partly cloudy. I felt bad for my neighbors who came down from Northern Virginia for the week but that is part of a spring trip, anything can happen weather wise.

To all it applies to:

Happy Mothers day

No comments: