Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Last week was one heck of a busy week. My #3 son got his blue belt in TaeKwonDo, work was busy as all get out, my mom went into the hospital (shes fine and back home) and I helped my niece and her family in Norfolk move. Yesterday it felt good just to sit down!!

We did have some nice weather for Bike Week which lasted through last weekend. The motorcycles were everywhere I think there were a lot more bikers this year than last. It seems to be getting more popular. All the business owners I spoke to were happy to have the bikers and no one I spoke to had anything bad to say about the Bike Week event. I was too busy to go check out the bikes but I saw some nice looking bikes on the road. It got a “little” noisy but other than that Bike Week was good for the Outer Banks

I did some errands and some tooling around today. I stopped at the Avalon Pier. The water was a nice aqua blue and the sky was bright. If it did not get so darn hot here in the summer, if the weather stayed like this, I’m not sure I would move to the mountains. Spring and fall the best times of year here on the Outer Banks!!

1 comment:

Ronnie Roach said...

Hope you can join us at the first blog summit on the Outer Banks. Details at http://www.ronnieroach.com